Saturday, February 25, 2012

After the Pause

As you can see, I recently took a nice long hiatus from blogging. What have I been up to, you ask? Actually, quite a lot. Here's a quick visual summary to catch you up:

I ran the Marine Corps Marathon - my 7th and The Hubs' 1st!
We celebrated our first wedding anniversary. Old cake! Yum!
We met Tom Selleck at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund Gala.
What a fox! (And a nice guy)
We got all shnazzed up for the Marine Corps Birthday Ball
I graduated with my Master's degree in Library & Information Science!
We spent Christmas in California,
(image from viwephotos.info/)
And found out that we'll be living apart for another year :(
(image from www.futurity.org)
I've been trying to stop the house from crumbling around me.
(Just kidding...kind of...)
Of course I've been hanging out with the pups!
And having snuggy snugs with Ziggy.
I'm still cooking a lot...
And finding things to organize...
And I'm keeping busy with work!
 Here I am at a recent Cocky's Reading Express event. So fun!
So there you have it. My recent life in a few snapshots. Looking forward to filling you in on the details now that life is settling back down again.

Cheers,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment